Wednesday, January 11, 2017

WEEK 1 EOC: MY VOICE

As a professional, creative and enthusiastic Fashion Designer, I have been committed to performing fashion designing tasks efficiently. I possess the experience, ability and the right skillset to create masterpieces. I will have in consideration that you as a customer have the best service possible in your choice to work with Aceves Brand. I will work directly with you as my only customer, making sure to provide proper and accurate designs that best fit your expectations. Since I will have the opportunity to work with you, everything will be planned out very meticulously. One of my expertise is to create tech packs that are necessary to provide proper factory instructions, for your sample designs. To best serve the interpretation of your own style, I will deliver my best work. I will be fascinated by working with the best color, fabric, texture and materials necessary to complete the garment of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment