Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content


CREATIVE CONTENT




Under my creative content, I will begin my inspiring campaign with a billboard in a way my product connect with my major career and send it a clear message. My billboard is going to be displayed through the city a total of six copy the will be placed in very specific locations like, enter and exit the city. Billboards through the city will constantly welcome the consumer with confidence that the new, 2017 Dodge Viper is not only better than ever but is finally as appealing in person as it is on paper. All boards will be posted in place for nice straight months. This will give enough time to prepare the campaign for the next years. Most of another type of Advertisement will follow the same concept of the billboard Idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment